Join Our Team
JT Resources is always looking for individuals with the following experience and characteristics:
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working independently and in a team
- Interest in learning new things and a schedule of job duties that changes from day-to-day
- Ability to perform a variety of physical tasks including; bending, squatting, sitting, climbing, digging, sweeping and carrying
- Familiarity with operating hand and power tools
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Reliable transportation to and from jobsite is critical (transportation not provided)
- Must have jeans, plain t-shirts and work boots (personal protective equipment provided if hired)
- Construction experience or a related field a plus
If your experience is a fit with our needs and you want to get to work immediately
We Want to Meet You!
Be a Part of Our Team
General Laborer Job Description
JT Resources is always seeking qualified individuals that are interested in working with us. Please click “Apply Now” to fill out your application.
We will review your application and contact you should a position become available that aligns with your experience and career goals.
Benefits and 401K
Medical and dental benefits available after 90 days of employment.
401K plan available after one year of employment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to build your better tomorrow with a growing team in the construction industry, JT Resources should be at the top of your list.
A position with JT Resources is more than a job; it is an opportunity to get your foot in the door and build a successful career in construction. You’ll be working alongside some of the biggest and best in the business, from specialized trades to reputable general contractors.